Who doesn’t love mozzarella cheese and tomatoes, with some oregano sprinkled on top, all on flaky, juicy white fish? I know I do. And after Sophie said she would want to have some fish for dinner (SCORE), I had to get a little more creative than my usual salt & lemon juice tilapia.
pink Himalayan salt to taste
a handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced
1. Pat dry the fish and put salt on both sides
3. Preheat oven to 425F
4. Spray the fish with the coconut oil spray, and salt to taste
5. Put in oven safe dish, along with some water, and bake for 10 minutes
6. After 10 minutes, remove from oven, place sliced cherry tomatoes on top of fish, cover with mozzarella cheese, and sprinkle some oregano on top
7. Bake for another 5 minutes
8. Serve with your choice of side
Ingredient Highlight: Oregano
In one study conducted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, oregano had the highest antioxidant activity among any herb or food tested: 42 times as much as apples, twelve times as much as oranges and four times as much as blueberries. (Source: The Encyclopedia of Healing Foods).
Cal: 2o6 | Fat: 8g | Carb: 5g | Protein: 29g